If you’ve been thinking about setting up automatic fuel delivery, you likely already know its primary benefit: it’s automatic. It’s set it and forget it. You don’t have to worry about it any longer.
But if you’re still on the fence about setting up automatic fuel delivery, there may be something holding you back.
At Burch Oil, we’ve been helping Southern Maryland homeowners with home comfort solutions since 1928. That includes heating oil delivery. With five generations of experience for our family-owned business, we’ve heard our share of reasons about people not wanting to sign up for automatic fuel delivery.
Some believe the sign-up process might be complicated. Others think they’ll be charged more. Still others are used to keeping tabs on their own fuel levels.
As we look ahead at another winter, we wanted to take this opportunity to share just how beneficial automatic fuel delivery can be. By choosing this hassle-free option, you ensure that your tank remains consistently full, providing uninterrupted comfort throughout the season. Our state-of-the-art technology combines your oil usage patterns with weather forecasts to schedule deliveries precisely when you need them.
To make sure you understand all of the benefits, we’re breaking down the four most important reasons to switch to automatic fuel delivery.
- The Convenience Advantage Of Automatic Fuel Delivery
Picture this: you’ve just gotten in for the evening after a long day at work, and you go to switch on your heat, and nothing happens.
With Automatic Fuel Delivery, you don’t need to fret about keeping an eye on your fuel gauge or remembering to call for a refill.
We take care of everything, tailoring deliveries based on your historical consumption, usage habits, and the ever-changing weather conditions.
It’s like having a reliable friend who anticipates your needs, except that friend is Southern Maryland’s trusted heating oil delivery company!
- Financial Savings Made Easy
Saving money while staying warm sounds like a win-win, right?
By opting for Automatic Fuel Delivery, you not only save yourself the trouble of monitoring your fuel levels but also open the door to cost savings.
While some homeowners think that our automatic fuel delivery program comes at an extra cost, the opposite is true.
Our EZPay program, available exclusively to our automatic delivery customers, offers a 5-cent per gallon discount. It’s a small change that can add up to significant savings over the course of a chilly season.
- Winter-Ready Convenience for Maryland Homeowners
Maryland winters can be unpredictable, with sudden temperature drops and unexpected weather shifts. The last thing you want is a disruption in your heating oil supply during the coldest days.
Here’s how our automatic fuel delivery keeps you cozy during the colder months:
- Full tanks – Automatic deliveries ensure your tank stays full, keeping your homes and warm even during the coldest days.
- Smart systems – Our advanced technology predicts your fuel needs based on usage patterns and weather conditions, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Peace of mind – You’ll never have to worry about monitoring fuel levels or placing delivery calls; we’ve got your comfort covered.
Automatic fuel delivery ensures your peace of mind by eliminating the risk of running out of fuel. Whether it’s a cozy evening by the fireplace or a toasty morning routine, you can count on uninterrupted comfort.
- Avoid The Pains of Fuel Run-Out Woes
While staying cozy and enjoying the peace of mind that comes with automatic fuel delivery are nice, they don’t address one of the biggest issues of running out of fuel: Not only does this disrupt your comfort, but it also comes with potential costs and even damage to your heating system.
Here is how automatic fuel delivery with Burch Oil can prevent those problems:
- System protection – Running out of fuel can harm your heating system; our automatic service safeguards your investment and ensures reliability.
- Proactive deliveries – Our advanced tracking ensures timely refills, sparing you the inconvenience and potential damage of a fuel run-out.
- Cost avoidance – Prevent emergency deliveries, which often come with added expenses, and instead enjoy regular, planned refills.
With automatic fuel delivery, you steer clear of these complications. Our proactive tracking system ensures timely deliveries, sparing you the hassle and ensuring your system’s longevity.
Set Up Your Automatic Fuel Delivery With Burch Oil
Automatic fuel delivery does more than just keep you and your family comfortable – it can protect your home’s HVAC systems and save you money.
At Burch Oil, your comfort is our commitment, as it has been since we started here in Southern Maryland in 1928. To set up automatic fuel delivery for your home or business, get in touch with us today.