A heat pump does the job of an air conditioner and a furnace. But unlike a furnace, it doesn’t burn fuel to create heat. It uses electricity to keep your home warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and comfortable all year round.
As you know, a water heater does not produce a continual supply of heated water: as the usage rate rises, the water becomes cooler until cold.
For both of these reasons, you need to have a properly functioning water heater that you can depend upon to meet some of your home’s essential needs. As with furnaces, that means a water heater that’s in good shape and is sized to meet your daily hot water demands.
Burch Oil is pleased to offer our customers some of the finest water heaters on the market. Rinnai, Bradford White, Bock and Aero water heaters can perfectly meet your daily hot water demands.
Burch Oil is proud to sell and service Carrier, Armstrong, and American Standard heat pumps, three of the best-known and most well-respected manufacturers of heat pumps. Contact us now for a FREE estimate.
- 10-year limited warranty on parts when properly registered
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- 2-stage compressors for ultimate comfort
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- High Efficiency: up to 14 SEER and 8.5 HSPF Heating Efficiency
- Quiet operation
- Suitable for any size of home regardless of its heating and cooling needs
- Quiet operation even when temperatures are extreme
- Durable interior coil system and rust-free coatings for its outdoor unit
- Up to 20 SEER and 10 HSPF
- TruComfort™ for precise comfort
- Next-level humidity control